Paralinx Tomahawk HDMI System
The Paralinx TOMAHAWK HDMI System is a revolutionary HD Video Transmission system offering Real Time Wireless HD with unprecedented range for your Television, Film, Broadcast, Industrial or UAV/UAS application.
The Paralinx Tomahawk has a range of up to 2000 feet (600m) with default antennas (longer range possible with optional antennas) and still maintains an incredible sub 1ms latency glass-to-glass. Both the Transmitter and Receiver feature 2-Pin Lemo power connectors capable of a wide 7-17V unregulated input voltage. The Tomahawk features HDMI input (transmitter) and dual 3G-HDSDI outputs (receiver).
Much like the popular Paralinx Arrow and Arrow Plus, the Tomahawk transmits Full HD video (up to 1080p/60 4:2:2) with less than 1 millisecond delay and is capable of handling up to 4 simultaneous receivers. The transmitter weighs approximately 6.0oz/170g (without antennas) and the receiver weighs 12 oz/340g (without antennas).
Battery plate, antenna, mounting, power cable, and case options are available as accessories.
For footage of the Tomahawk in action, check out this video from our Los Angeles Demo Day on Nov.23, 2013:
- Lightweight Minimalist design for Handheld, Steadicam, Gimbal, and UAV Payload
- Transmitter features HDMI input. Receiver features dual 3G-HDSDI outputs.
- Rugged machined-aluminum enclosure for the transmitter
- Molded PCB enclosure for receiver
- Ultra long-range transmission – Up to 2,000 feet (600 meters) *
- REAL-TIME viewing – Less than 1 millisecond latency
- Uncompressed full-HD video signal allow critically accurate monitoring
- Multicast capable
- 128 bit AES Encryption – Secure transmission
- Operates on 5gHz frequency band
- Conforms to major technical and environmental standards including FCC, CE, MIC (TELEC) and RoHS Specifications
- Click here for supported frame rates
* Range may vary depending on environment and interference
Dimensions (Tx): 4″ x 2.5″ x 0.8″ (not including antennas)
Dimensions (Tx): 108mm x 67mm x 21mm
Weight (Tx): 6.0oz / 170g (without antennas)
Dimensions (Rx): 5″ x 5.6″ x 1.3″ (not including antennas)
Dimensions (Rx): 143mm x 128mm x 33mm
Weight (Rx): 12oz / 340g (without antennas)
In the box:
1 Tomahawk HDMI transmitter w/stock antennas
1 Tomahawk receiver w/stock antennas (dual-SDI outputs)
1 PTap to Lemo power cable (18in/45cm)
1 AC power adapter with 2-pin Lemo-type connector (per receiver)
18″ BNC Cable (right-angle to right-angle)
1 Remote control and IR cable (for menu access only)
1 mini-USB to USB cable (for firmware updates only)