Red One Africa is the exclusive distributor for L’Aigle and Exhauss products. The product line-up includes the brand new Exhauss Exoskeleton ‘G’ V2 specifically designed to work with all the camera gimbals, such as the Helix, Movi and Ronin allowing extended shooting periods without fatigue as well as providing vertical stabilisation. The Exoskeleton has the following features:
– Very lightweight universal exoskeleton 5kg (11lbs)
– Extremely adjustable in height, width and positioning of the exoarms.
– U.S.H.I. SYSTEM : Underslung Soft Hand Interface. Your palms get lifted and you can move yours hands in any direction (including “briefcase mode”). Very easy to remove your hand from the exoarms too. You can also hang your gimbal directly from the handles of the USHI System.
– Flexible and adjustable metal belt (will fit any size and shape of bellies)
– Main top aluminium back shell designed to be adjusted as high as possible on your back for optimum load distribution
– Padding made of a compound of load dispatching foam and load absorbing foam
– Inflatable lumbar cushion
– Lever buckles on belt.
– Docking stand provided (required for easy fitting in and out and safe resting of the exoskeleton)